How To Installing WordPress
One of the reasons for WordPress popularity is the low system requirements required to run this CMS on a web server:
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0.15 or greater or any version of MariaDB.
You probably have to look for a hosting provider that lacks WordPress support. Many hosts use various auto to-installers to make the WordPress installation process as easy as possible. Using auto-installers, users will no longer have to deal with database creation or file uploading.
In this part of our WordPress tutorial, you will learn two different ways to install WordPress.
Before proceeding with WordPress installation, you need to figure out how to access your website. Do you want WordPress on your domain name root (example.com), subfolder (example.com/blog), or subdomain name (blog.com example.com)? Just in case you want to set up WordPress on a subdomain name, you have to take an extra step and create a subdomain name. This can easily be done in the subdomains section on Hostinger.
Option 1.1 – Installing WordPress on Hostinger using Auto Tooth Installer
Let’s get started with the easiest and fastest way to install WordPress – Hostinger Auto Installer. The following steps show you how to install WordPress on the Hostinger Control Panel:
- Host Access Hostinger Control Panel.
- Find the Auto Toe Installer and open it.
- Enter WordPress in the search field and click on its icon.
Now. Fill out the website details now:
- URL – URL where WordPress should be installed. If you want to install it on the root domain name (example.com), leave it blank.
- Language – Choose the WordPress language.
- Administrator username – Your WordPress admin username. You will use it to access the WordPress admin area.
- Administrator password – Your WordPress admin password. You will use it to access the WordPress admin area.
- Administrator Email – Enter your email address.
Website Title – The title of your WordPress website.
Tag Website Tag Tag Line – A short sentence or phrase explaining what your website is about.
- Press the install button.